Sunday, August 25, 2013

Signs of Autumn

Well, the outdoors is starting to show signs of fall. SOme leaves are starting to turn and drop, and that makes me think of raking already. Can't believe it. Where did the past few months go?
I've notice some of the birds are heading out already. Their not eating as much fruit and not having to fill the feeders as often. :-)

Not had rain for couple weeks, grass is getting brown, and prickly to walk on. Also had to start watering the garden, have got alot of vegetables this season. Keeping me busy canning. Canned tomatoes, made salsa, pickled cucumbers, and froze some corn. Just have green beans and beets left to do. :-)

My husband took time to make some new birdhouses for me. They turned out great. I love how the stained ones look. Some pics below of them...so cool! ;) Click on house's to view.


birdhouses



No comments:

Post a Comment